ITA-s grants 7 compassion houses in Ben Luc district of Long An province
On October 17, in the frame of the “ITA-Foundations for Healing Sorrows” activities, Tan Duc Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of the Tan Tao Group, has coordinated with the Ben Luc district authority to grant 7 compassion houses to poor people in Thanh Loi commune, Ben Luc district.
The construction has been wholly sponsored by the Tan Duc Corp. with VND 30 million for each granted house.
Representative of the Tan Duc Investment Corporation grants
a compassion house to the family of Huynh Van Dau.
|Leader of the Ben Luc People‘s Committee offer gift to Huynh Van Dau|
In 2007, the Tan Duc Corp. donated 20 compassion houses, worth VND 400 million, to poor families in Ben Luc district.
It is expected that the Ita-Foundations for Healing Sorrows of the Tan Duc Investment Corp. will grant an additional 70 compassion houses to Long An province in 2008.
These charity activities aim to support wounded soldiers, martyrs’ families and revolutionary contributors in the province, helping them weather difficulties in life.
- State President Nguyen Minh Triet praises ‘Hoa Trang Nguyen’ students
- 1,500 top students awarded across Vietnam
- ITA-Foundations for Future grant 33 scholarships to poor students in Tay Ninh province
- Tan Tao Group gives 50 compassion houses
- $10,000 donated to the victims of the Myanmar Nargis cyclone and the China quake
- Poor families in Ben Tre given houses
- Family of drowned children supported in Long An
- Nearly 100 students receive Vu A Dinh scholarships
- Clean water supply system donated to Birla orphans
- Poor students from the North will have access to better homes