Mr. Truong Tan Sang - Politburo member and permanent member of the Party Secretariat – visits Tan Tao University and Tan Duc IP of ITA Group
During the working visit to Long An province, on January 24 (December 29 in lunar year), Mr. Truong Tan Sang, Politburo member and permanent member of the Party Secretariat, and delegates came to visit Tan Tao University and Tan Duc Industrial Park of ITA Group.
The delegation was received by the ITA Group leaders composed of Ms. Dang Thi Hoang Yen, Chairwoman of ITA Group and Head of Tan Tao University Project; President of ITA Group Thai Van Men, Standing Vice President Dang Quang Hanh; Mr. Nguyen Tuan Minh, Vice Head of Tan Tao University Project; executives of Group ‘s affiliate companies and its employees.
He was very glad to see the ongoing construction of Tan Tao University and that it was promptly undertaken in the land area granted to ITA Group by the Long An provincial authority.
He was not only caring for the project completion time, enrolment...but also expected Tan Tao University to go into operation soon and meet with the project goals, particularly training scientifically and technologically skilled workforce.
On the occasion of the Lunar New Year 2009, the Year of the Ox, Mr. Sang also wished the entire staff and employees of ITA Group a victorious and prosperous new year.
Viet Thang (Translated by)
- Tet gifts offered to 200 employees in Tan Tao IP
- ITA Group employees and staffs gather to farewell 2008 and welcome 2009
- ITA Group reports project of founding Tan Tao University
- Groundbreaking ceremony of Liksin ‘s Production Complex in Tan Duc Industrial Park
- Kien Luong 1 Thermal Power Plant Project wins high appraisal from Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Finance Ministry submits to Government credit guarantee application for Kien Luong thermal power plant stage one and Nam Du Port invested by ITA Group
- EPC bidding opening for 1,200 MW Kien Luong Thermo Power Center stage one
- Press Release Conference On Announcement Of International Contractors For Stage One Of 5,200 Mw Kien Luong Power Center
- ITACO approved as main investor for infrastructure construction and business of Pho Phong Industrial – Residential and Service Complex