Tan Duc Corp grants compassion houses in Thu Thua district, Long An province
In celebration of the coming of 2009, the Tan Duc investment corporation donated two compassion houses.
In celebration of 2009, The management board of Tan Duc investment corporation, an affiliate of ITA Group and in coordination with the People's Committee of Thu Thua district, Long An province granted two compassion houses to Huynh Thi Nen, a revolutionary martyr's wife, and Cao Van Chuong, a martyr's son, in Hamlet 11, Thu Thua town.
The sponsor was represented by Mr. Dang Quang Hanh, Vice President of the ITA Group.
The ceremony also included attendances from local authority leaders such as, Mr. Le Thanh Tam (former member of the party of central committee and secretary of the Long An party committee), Mr. Le Anh Thuy (Chairman of the Thu Thua district people's committee), Mr. Nguyen Van Trai (Vice chairman of the Thu Thua district people's committee) and other agencies from Thu Thua town.
In an effort to support the favor return activities and the life of policy families with housing difficulties, Tan Duc investment corporation, an affiliate of ITA Group, sponsored 2.1 billion VND, to construct 70 compassion houses for 7 districts in Long An province.
The two compassion houses, each worth 35 million VND, were given in the Thu Thua district
The granting ceremony, which took places during "the coming of Tet holiday and spring", has created a close-knit and warm feeling between the local authority, sponsor and locals of Hamlet 11.
The receiving families all show deep gratitude to the sponsor as well as local authorities.
Viet Thang (Translator)
- Mother, Daughter and...
- Story of a poor wounded soldier in Tuy An district
- A wounded soldier and a dutiful son
- 80 year old former prisoner, incarcerated and sentenced to death by the French, opens Centre for street children.
- One family. Two painful sufferings
- Children of the 'Land of Blossom'.
- “My students’ improvement is the best reward”
- A Boy Who Dares to Dream that his Difficulties will be Overcome.
- A poor wounded soldier fighting against disease
- Witness to the great work at Sponsorial Society Centre of Long an Province