ITA Group reports business field and personnel information to HOSE
The Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation (ITACO) reported its business field and personnel information to the Stock Exchange.
To: Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange
The Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation (ITACO) would like to announce the business and personnel information to the Stock Exchange as follows:
1. ITA Group has established Tan Tao Energy Corporation (Business License No.5003000339 dated May 5, 2008 granted by the Investment and Planning Department of Long An province) as a new business in power project development for the professionalization of management and investment of power projects .
ITACO has invited Mr. Bui Duc Nam, former Deputy General Director of JP Morgan Singapore Inc. to become Vice President of Tan Tao Energy Corporation and Director of Development and Investor Relations of Tan Tao Investment and Industry Corporation since January 8, 2009.
2. Finance – accounting system
2.1. The Finance Department of ITA Group is reorganized into 3 departments: (i) Finance Department, (ii) Accounting Department, and (iii) Internal Audit Department. Ms. Nguyen Thi Suong continues as Vice President of Finance.
2.2. Mr. Tran Dinh Hung, Deputy of Internal Audit Department of ITACO will be appointed as a Chief Accountant of Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation from February 1, 2009.
2.3. From February 4, 2009, ITA Group will implement SAP solution for its overall accounting system.
ITA Group would like to ask Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) to announce the above content according to the information announcement regulations.
- ITA GROUP sent an official correspondence to State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC), HOSE and HSC for respond to HSC’s distorting informations on ITA shares
- ITA Group requests HSC to correct distorted information on ITA shares
- ITACO completes 96% plan of 2008
- Tan Tao Group makes shareholder's opinion statement
- S&P launches index to cover Vietnam's 10 top firms
- ITACO‘s Notes on Financial Statement for the first six months of 2008
- ITA GROUP reports business results for the first seven months of 2008
- Italian-Thai convertible upsized to $150 million
- 2008 General Assembly of Tan Tao Shareholders Announced
- Announcement on the final register date for the 2008 General Shareholder Meeting