ITA GROUP: Announcement of ITA stock purchase
Tan Tao Corporation would like to ask the HOSE to announce its purchase registration of 5 million ITA stocks.
To: Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange
(Re: Announcement of ITA stock purchase)
Tan Dong Phuong Investment & Development Corporation had been the founding shareholder of Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation (ITACO) before ITACO had its stocks listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE).
Tan Dong Phuong is now carrying out merger procedures to rename it as Tan Tao Corporation, whose Ms. Dang Thi Hoang Yen is the Chairwoman. Tan Tao Corporation would like to ask the HOSE to announce its purchase registration of 5 million ITA stocks. Tan Tao Corporation currently holds 37,300,995 ITA stocks, accounting for 27,4 %. After additional purchase, it will hold 42,300,995 stocks, or 31 % of the total. The trading will last for one year starting from March 12, 2009 and trading methods are order matching and negotiation.
- ITA Group reports business field and personnel information to HOSE
- ITA GROUP sent an official correspondence to State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC), HOSE and HSC for respond to HSC’s distorting informations on ITA shares
- ITA Group requests HSC to correct distorted information on ITA shares
- ITACO completes 96% plan of 2008
- Tan Tao Group makes shareholder's opinion statement
- S&P launches index to cover Vietnam's 10 top firms
- ITACO‘s Notes on Financial Statement for the first six months of 2008
- ITA GROUP reports business results for the first seven months of 2008
- Italian-Thai convertible upsized to $150 million
- 2008 General Assembly of Tan Tao Shareholders Announced