Kien Luong 1 project approved by Vietnam Government to change into Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT)
On February 20, 2014, the Government Office issued the Official Letter No. 1167/VPCP-KTN notifying the opinion of the Government Office to allow Tan Tao Energy Corporation to convert the investment form of Kien Luong 1 Thermal Power Plant Project in Kien Giang Province into Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT).
Tan Tao Energy Corporation is requested to speed up the progress of creating a deployment plan and implementation of investment preparation for Kien Luong 1 Thermal Power Plant according to the current regulations./.
- Tan Tao Group: Announcement on change in Business Registration Certificate
- Annual shareholders' meeting 2011
- Tan Tao Group: Invitation to the annual general shareholders meeting - 2011
- Tan Tao Group: Minutes of the Annual general shareholders meeting 2010
- TAN TAO GROUP: Invitation for annual shareholders general meeting - 2010
- Tan Tao Group has signed a contract selecting Standard Chartered Bank to become a consultant to arrange finance for Kien Luong 1 Thermal Power Plant
- ITA GROUP: Report on the leadership of the management board in 2008 and the plan of 2009
- Experience and Expertise of the Board of Management
- ITA GROUP: Invitation for annual shareholders general meeting - 2009
- ITA GROUP: Announcement of ITA stock purchase