DAS Capital wants to become a strategic shareholder of Tan Tao Group through an investment of US$ 150 million.
On December 05, 2016 morning, at the head office of Tan Tao Group in Tan Tao Industrial Park, Binh Tan District, HCMC, Mr. Thai Van Men, COO and members of the Directors Board of Tan Tao Group had a meeting with the DAS Capital delegation led by Mr. Nebojsa Micic Micko - Executive Vice President of South East Asia region.
DAS Capital is an investment fund headquartered in Los Angles, United States with Asian offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Korean, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam ... DAS Capital currently manages a portfolio worth about US$ 5 billion and continues to seek investment opportunities in emerging markets like Vietnam.
At the meeting, DAS Capital showed a big interest in ITA stock and expressed their desire to become a strategic shareholder of Tan Tao Group in the coming time. After the discussion, two sides have basically agreed on principles and several provisions of the strategic partnership agreement, in which DAS Capital would consider to become a strategic shareholder of Tan Tao Group by buying US$ 20 million worth of ITA shares in the first phase after two sides agree on the terms of the purchase agreement. According to the plan, in the next phases, DAS will continue to invest in ITA stock for a total of about US$ 150 million.
- Tan Tao Group awarded Vietnam Excellent Brand 2015
- It is tough to sell Vietnamese rice domestically
- Chairwoman Dang Thi Hoang Yen honored with Outstanding Leader in Ho Chi Minh Era Award
- EDF group and Samsung C&T want to jointly invest in Kien Luong 1 thermal power project
- EDF Group has a meeting with Tan Tao Group on Kien Luong thermal power plant project
- What is the truth about Kien Luong thermoelectric project?
- Tan Tao continues to deploy thermal power project
- Prof. Nguyễn Thạch 's school-year opening speech
- Opening of 2013-2014 school year of Little Sun Kindergarten at Tan Duc Industrial Park
- Tan Tao Group signs a MOU with BIDV Western Sai gon Branch to provide loans to help workers buy Tan Tao Plaza’s apartments