Tan Tao Group signs a MOU with BIDV Western Sai gon Branch to provide loans to help workers buy Tan Tao Plaza’s apartments
On August 6, 2013, the BIDV-Western - Saigon Branch entered into a memorandum of understanding with Tan Tao Group to give loans to workers for buying Tan Tao Plaza 2, 3’s apartments developed by Tan Tao Group.
Accordingly, BIDV has agreed to provide preferential loans sourced from VND 30,000 billion support package of the Vietnam State Bank to workers for buying Tan Tao Plaza 2, 3 ‘s apartments situated in B11/33C1, Tran Dai Nghia, Tan Kien Commune, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City according to the Circular No. 11/2013/TT-NHNN dated May 15, 2013. Besides, BIDV has also agreed in principle to fund housing construction for workers in Tan Tao Industrial Park on condition that ITA meets borrowing requirements according to the BIDV regulations.
- Training workshop 2013 on fire fighting and safety for heads of companies in Tan Tao Industrial Park
- Conference on announcement of master plan on socio-economic development of Long An Province through 2020, with a vision to 2030 and investment promotion in 2013
- Mme Dang Thi Hoang Yen honored as top 100 Vietnamese intellectuals on the economic front 2012
- Tan Duc Spring Garden 2013 opening
- Ben Luc Delegation visited Global G.A.P rice fields in Duc Hue
- Director of Tan Tao hospital’s IVF center visits Japan
- Fire Protection Police Department and Hepza implementing fire safety program at Tan Tao Industrial Park
- Entrance examination for admission to 10th grade at Gifted High School of Tan Tao University
- Signing ceremony of Charter on coordination of maintaining political security, social safety and order in Tan Tao IP
- Charter of Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation