President Dang Thi Hoang Yen Attend 69th ASEAN Business Advisory Council Meeting in Philippines
From January 24 to 26, 2017, Mme. Dang Thi Hoang Yen, Founding President of Tan Tao University and Chairwoman of Tan Tao Group, attended the 69th ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN BAC) Meeting held in Manila, Philippines. At the Meeting, Mme. Dang Thi Hoang Yen together with ASEAN BAC members who are leaders of organizations and top businesses in the ASEAN region discussed pressing issues in the development of ASEAN economies, enhancing ASEAN's competitiveness as well as ensuring a solid partnership between the ASEAN countries and the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
The priorities in the agenda of this ASEAN BAC Meeting included: Removal of non-tariff barriers and tariffs in ASEAN, Supporting the development of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises, promoting start-ups, empowerment of the role of women in ASEAN economies, organization of the ASEAN business Awards (ABA) and the ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2017 (ASEAN BIS 2017), eCommerce development in ASEAN, promoting the cooperation between ASEAN and its partners through free trade Agreements ASEAN +1, RCEP ...
Mme. Dang Thi Hoang Yen (first from right), Founding President of Tan Tao University and Chairwoman of Tan Tao Group, Attended the 69th ASEAN Business Advisory Council Meeting in Philippines.
In particular, on January 24, 2017, the ASEAN Secretariat and the ASEAN BAC held the Launch Ceremony to mark the beginning of the Philippines’ chairmanship of the ASEAN. The ceremony had the attendance of President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte and senior officials of the ASEAN and the Philippines.
The ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ASEAN BAC) was established by the ASEAN Leaders in 2003. ASEAN BAC serves as a bridge between private sector and ASEAN’s governments to provide feedback and consultation to ASEAN governments for implementation of appropriate economic development policies and strengthening of ASEAN cooperation. The ASEAN BAC has played an important role in the formation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) on December 31, 2015.
As an official member of ASEAN BAC since 2010, Mme. Dang Thi Hoang Yen has made a positive and effective contribution in the ASEAN BAC activities such as Co-Chairman of the ASEAN Business and Investment Summit 2010 (ASEAN BIS 2010), contributions to the ASEAN Scholarship initiative...
- DAS Capital wants to become a strategic shareholder of Tan Tao Group through an investment of US$ 150 million.
- Tan Tao Group awarded Vietnam Excellent Brand 2015
- It is tough to sell Vietnamese rice domestically
- Chairwoman Dang Thi Hoang Yen honored with Outstanding Leader in Ho Chi Minh Era Award
- EDF group and Samsung C&T want to jointly invest in Kien Luong 1 thermal power project
- EDF Group has a meeting with Tan Tao Group on Kien Luong thermal power plant project
- What is the truth about Kien Luong thermoelectric project?
- Tan Tao continues to deploy thermal power project
- Prof. Nguyễn Thạch 's school-year opening speech
- Opening of 2013-2014 school year of Little Sun Kindergarten at Tan Duc Industrial Park