Policies for issuing shares as the dividends' payment of the first interim of 2007
The policies for the dividends' payment of the first interim of 2007
Shares: ITA - Tan Tao Investment - Industry Corporation
According to the Shareholders Resolution N0: 03/2007 on 21/11/2007, the policies for dividends of the first interim of 2007 as follows:
I.Policies for issuing:
- Stock: Common.
- Face Value: VND10,000.
- Issuing volume: 15,000,000 (fifteen million) shares
- Total Face Value: VND 150,000,000,000 (one hundred fifty billion).
- Expected issuing: From 30/12/2007 to January 2008.
- Policies: Issuing shares as the dividends' payment of the first interim of 2007 wat a rate of 15% of the net profit of the first six-month in 2007. It means that each shareholder detaining 100 previous shares will receive 15 new additional shares.
- Dividends source: A part of Net profit of the six-month in 2007.
- Issuing purpose: to pay dividends for the first interim of 2007.
The shareholders who are on the registered book of ITACO on 30-12-2007.
III. Policy for payments:
The shareholders who hold 100 shares will have 15 additional shares as the dividends equally to 15% of the net profit of 2007.
- Shareholder General Meeting resolution 11-2007
- Ita stands the second in ten Top of HoSC
- ITA’s share raised by 14%
- The minute of Counting votes of The annual shareholders general meeting in 2007
- ITA Stocks – Remain stable against downturn
- Big investors undertake to hold ITA shares within 2 years
- Tan Tao to open ITA Bank & ITA securities - An interview with Mrs. Dang, Chairwomen of the Board of Management of Tan Tao IP Corp.
- VNI purchase 2.5 million ITA shares
- ABN – AMRO to become ITA Security’s partner
- The minute of The annual shareholders general meeting in 2007